Thursday 16 July 2015

Thing 3: Your Professional Brand

Having an awareness of your online presence was something that was emphasised to me by careers officers during university. But I had always put off setting up a LinkedIn account until now. I was a little bit wary when I initially set it up, it seemed very keen to access my email account and contact list.

But I can certainly see the the benefits the site brings in terms of networking and the relative ease in which it allows you to demonstrate and update your achievements and skills. My profile is still a work in progress. I'm not particularly happy with my personal summary as it stands, it seems a little too brief, so I will continue to update that. But for now here it is....

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/rhys-whelan/101/559/b9

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhys, tried to view your LinkedIn profile but can't see it as LinkedIn says we don't have any connections in common. #rudai23

    ReplyDelete