Tuesday 13 October 2015

Thing 23: Making it all work together

I like the idea of Hootsuite and being able to track several social media accounts at one time. I do often find myself wondering if I neglect to check Facebook or Twitter just how much I've missed out on! I think particularly for people who are managing organisational as well as personal social media account then a tool such as Hootsuite would be an absolute necessity. Being able to cross post between Twitter and Facebook would also be extremely convenient for someone looking to juggle several social media accounts at once.

2 comments:

  1. I've used Hootsuite for work but found that you almost need a separate screen just for viewing Hootsuite, as tabbing in and out can lead to missing things #rudai23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, but I also like the fact you can set it to tweet at certain times throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete